Fancy a curry this weekend?
Here’s a recipe that you can try at home. It’s healthy and so simple to make!
Chicken Tikka Masala (Serves 4)
400g tinned chopped tomatoes.
300ml live yoghurt.
1 cooked tandoori chicken cut into pieces.
Fresh coriander for garnish.
2 tbsp coconut oil.
1 clove of crushed garlic.
1 chopped red chilli.
2 tsp ground cumin.
2 tsp ground paprika.
½ pint chicken stock.
1. To make the tikka masala, heat a large frying pan with a lid and melt oil.
2. Add garlic and chilli, stir-fry for 30 secs then stir in cumin, paprika and fry for further 30 seconds.
3. Stir in the tomatoes, chicken stock and yogurt.
4. Reduce the heat and simmer for 5 minutes until slightly thickened.
5. Meanwhile remove all the bones from the chicken pieces and cut into small chunks or shred it.
6. Add to pan, cover and leave to simmer for 30 minutes. Garnish with coriander and serve.
I hope you enjoy this recipe! ☺
★ *˛ ˚♥* ✰。˚ ˛˚ ♥ 。✰。˚ ˛˚ ♥ *˛ ˚★