½ tsp cumin seeds, 1 tsp ground turmeric, ½ tsp coriander seeds, ½ tsp chilli powder, 1 tsp mustard oil, ½ tsp garam masala, 3 tsp coconut oil, 1 tsp red wine vinegar, 1 large onion chopped, 1 red pepper chopped, 3 cloves garlic crushed, 1lb cooked chicken, chopped 1 tbsp tomato puree, ½ pint chicken stock, 2 tomatoes peeled and chopped, Coriander to garnish chopped.
- Grind the cumin and coriander seeds in a mortar and pestle, then reserve.
- Heat the mustard oil in a large pan until smoking, add coconut oil, garlic and onion then cook for 5 minutes.
- Add tomato puree, tomatoes, turmeric, chili powder, garam masala, vinegar and reserved seeds to pan and stir.
- Add the pepper and cook for 2 minutes then stir in chicken and stock and cook through for 25 minutes until thickened.
- Sprinkle with chopped coriander and serve.